ROBERT A. MOTEL, P.C.,
Offers the following:
- Sophisticated legal representation in a wide range of real estate, estate planning, estate administration and business transactions.
- A team made up of people who enjoy what they do and who work together for the benefit of all the firm’s clients.
- Proven ability to discern and adopt the style and approach that are most effective and efficient at getting the job done.
- Lower-than-large-firm rates, reflecting our reduced overhead costs and the stability of our organization.
- Conveniently located with ample parking.
- The principal of the firm, Robert A. Motel, has been licensed in the State of Illinois to practice law since 1976. Mr. Motel received his Juris Doctor Degree from Loyola University School of Law in 1976 and a Masters Degree in tax law from DePaul University College of Law in 1980.
If you would like to discuss what we can do to help you reach your business goals, please contact us.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Business Transactions